- What is the time of check-in and check-out?
- The one you choose. If you arrive too early and your room is not ready, you can leave your luggage until it is.
Check out, usually until 12:00 noon, ask if you want to go out later.
- Can I choose the type of bed in my room? (Large bed - two beds)?
- Do the rooms have a balcony or terrace? Can I book it?
- Yes, each room is different, some have a balcony, terrace or other window. Write down your preferences to try to address them as much as possible.
- Are there non-smoking rooms?
- How many floors does the building have? Is there a lift?
- 3 floors without elevator, but they go up the suitcases.
- Is there air conditioning in the rooms? Does it work all year?
- Is your hotel adapted for the handicapped?
- Can you keep my luggage when I leave the room?
- Where can I park my car in a safe place? What does it cost?
- We have in front of the front door of a loading and unloading. The nearest car park is the Pious Schools about 150m.
Cost €18 days or so.
- Do you have an Internet or e-mail for guests?
- If we have a computer installed in the library and even a laptop if you need it.
- Do you have high speed internet in the room for my laptop? Is it wireless (wireless)?
- Yes. Yes.
- Does the hotel have romantic rooms?
- Of course...
Tell us your preferences and try to make your stay as pleasant and personalized as possible.
- What languages are spoken in Reception?
- Spanish, English, French and Japanese.
- Where can I rent a car?
- We'll help.
- Do you have a cradle?
- Babysitting service?
- Yes, it is possible.